Friday, October 11, 2013

Long Time Players Don't Take the Time to Personalize



Freshly after being cheated on a 50-50 table I did notice something weird. Not a single one of my opponents had made an image to associate with their account. this could be explained away as they might have to wait through a holding period where the admins need to approve the avatar.

But when I get to the next table and there are two Bronze Star players who are waiting to make my life miserable I have to call bullshit. It's a given that a real human player requires a big time commitment to get a Bronze Star. And the thought that you never found time to personalize yourself is comical. Human nature would make you think that it's time to pronounce your skill to the world. But since this is some bizarre new position AI thing they never consider that players with talent (me and my my dog) would even bother sitting at a bizarre and unpokerly (real word) game.

No comments: