Saturday, December 21, 2013

Please Allowus A Moment Fred Saberhagen



I wouldcall thisguy a fucktard butthat would be aninsult to fucktardseverywhere. So before I go on toomuch further let me make the point. I do know how to spell properly and put spaces between words. I may have a drunken accident once in a while, but normally, although not Shakespeare or Dickens or Fred Saberhagen, I can be cogent and lucid.

Most blogs about poker being rigged focus on the card play and the inevitable bad beats. I focus on the lack of humanity and this is a prime ca...wait a minute...

Primecase. The odds that this jackwipewas a moderatoremployed by the siteand happenedto usehis powerand authorityto makethe samemisspelling ontwo consecutivemilestone handsis astoundingbeyond belief.

Wellit's noreal bigsurprise. Itis onlyfair thatthe supposedlyfair gameis moderatedby fuckingidiots.

There's no fucking way this guy has a job with a multi-billion dollar site and makes the same grammatical mistake on two consecutive and so important milestone hands.

Sorry.

There'snofuckingwaythisguyhasajobwithamultibilliondollarsiteandmakesthesamegrammaticalmistakeontwoconsecutiveandsoimportantmilestonehands.

Berserkers, Dracula, Empire of the East. The Books of Swords.

GodImisshimthisguycouldreallywrite.

No comments: