Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Reminder of the Math Problems with Pokerstars



Naturally the marketing campaign is focused on what is going on with the magical 100 billionth hand.

Even though I don't owe PokerStars any warnings I'll give them this chance to change the program. In recent history I've focused on socializing an abused and neglected pitbull. But I promise I will be around for the 100 billionth hand.

At the 90 billionth milestone push every milestone hand was always dealt on a real money table. It's not like PokerStars ever tried to make a claim that these milestone hands were adjusted for the massive number of free money bullshit hands and they magically fall on an exact multiple of 100,000 hands. Think about it. There's more free money table play than real money table play. I've never seen a message that has said, "The admins have paused your free money table. There's a real money milestone hand. Play will continue when the magic, unrealistic M1ssPiggy crap is resolved."

Any poker professional that has ever read this blog and continues to buy in to the concept that you might be playing against real people every time is an ostrich head in the sand douche.

No comments: