Thursday, July 18, 2013

Jerry and his award wining cohorts



I'm supposed to believe I'm playing against real humans. And what I get is someone who bought into a table and their first conscious thought is something like, "Wow I'm really stoned, wish I hadn't logged into that table. Let me sleep it off and I'll get back to this."

The Guiness Book of world Records has recorded PokerStars activity in regards to "players" like Jerry.

Most AI in a single online tournament. PokerStars.
Most AI in the lobby screen. Pokerstars.
Most AI on the waiting lists. PokerStars.
Most AI sitting out. PokerStars.
Most AI in debt to the AI Mafia. PokerStars.
Most AI breaking the rules. PojkerStars.
Most clueless humans that play for real money without a care for math and random cards. PokerStars.

No comments: