Sunday, September 1, 2013

Do Not Insult My Intelligence Trying to Explain This



The existence of tables that have a half million/one million blinds is ludicrous.

Remember these are supposedly real people. Think about the time and effort it would take to get one million. Personally I had a bit less than four million at my max. That would allow me to sit in for a couple of hands.

You've locked down the chat on all the tables. You've made the game play so impossibly annoying that old timers won't bother playing. You've got some really bogus Guiness Book of World Records mentions. To seal the deal you need to disallow people from watching tables. Because some day someone with a big bankroll will notice that it's an obvious cheat.

At my best I played hard for months to get 3 million. A table full of characters that have hundreds of millions is an insult to my intelligence and a crime against humanity.

No comments: