Saturday, March 1, 2014

Internet Poker Fraud - Don't Fuck With Me



Often I'm asked why I would spend so much time busting on PokerStars. It's because I'm a coward and it's waaaayyyy to easy a target. But let us sink a little bit more into the mind of Xenu/Paradox.

The Inernet is a dangerous place. There's lots of fun out there for those that aren't easily distracted by what is going on with the computer that

Holy shit look on the tits at that bitch!!!

There's lots of other fraud out there other than poker. Pick your poison. Poker, Seaworld (I'll get back to this in a minute) or pretty much ever fucking multiplayer game out there. Now since I'm not easily distracted by the

That squirrel, so cute!

So let me splain it to you Internet poker and game players. And I use what I've learned about SeaWorld and noisy idiot neighbors as my backup.

You have no legit defense. Orca killers keep lying. Noisy neigbors that push the snow on to my property keep lying. Wall Street keeps lying. Keep denying the overwhelming evidence. The Cove and Blackfish pretty much prove that whale captivity sucks. My noisy neighbors revving the car engine every day before 5am.


Keep doing what you are doing and I will find creative ways to mess with you.

No comments: