Friday, July 18, 2014

Internet Game Fraud



I've been doing this for more than two decades. The average jackwipe that complains about one bad night doesn't have a clue about the reality of what goes on in the real world. Because the average jackwipe is just a clueless money donor or artificial intelligence,

This is a message I never should have received. I'm not allowed to even observe a table unless I make a real money deposit. I can't make that deposit. I live in oe of those kinda smart countries that have banned Internet poker real money bullshit.

If your crack IT team can't recognize I'm playing from a US IP address then they otta be fired. If you were a real business.

I have to click on a checkbox that says I understand that the US Justice Dept. acnowledges that I can't play for real money. And you offer up tables that make me forced to deposit real money simply to observe.

Bullshit

No comments: