Friday, November 29, 2013

Al Gore



The reason that nobody takes Al seriously is that he's got no rhythm. Global warming is a big topic ad Al is at the forefront of it. But he's not black like Obama. Black guys got rhythm.

Being the racist that I am I shaved my head this morning and logged into PokerStars. This white boy hates all this obvious artificial intelligence. The game of choice is 50-50. It's relatively safe. AI vs. AI with one human and like Full Tilt's four simultaneously games weird blitz shit you can win by simply folding every hand. Yeah, that's real poker.

One day Al Gore decided to give up on global warming and turn his energy to PokerStars. Born of a poor sharecropper in the deep south he ignited his fellow slaves to revolt against the oppressive heat. The air conditioners worked fine until the fire ants chewed up the insulation cables. Undaunted Al took the microphone away from the wedding singer, got up on the soap box and spoketh (real word) this:

I hatest (real word) being a real human. It's most obsivical (real word) that being a computer is much better. I suck at poker, but it doesn't matter. I can buy free money chips. And I can take dance lessons. Then one day I can get Al Gore rhythym. Then my algorithm will match yours.

Chromestar on a meaningless free money table. Pfft.

No comments: