Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Buying Free Money Chips on PokerStars



Well since my screen name is Xenu779 it's no big secret that I am a fan of what's going on with Scientology. The message boards I read poke fun at the ridiculous efforts they are putting through to squeeze the last few dollars out of the dwindling existing members.

PokerStars has now degenerated to this level. And this is why the US Justice Department should never relent and carry the lawsuits out to the bitter end.

US players aren't allowed to play for real money. But US players can buy massive amounts of free money with real money.

Just like Scientology who mass emails everyone ever involved begging for donations. Lots of people go on the critic boards and say, "Hey look what these assholes sent me." PokerStars sent me this email about buying free money chips.

I'm conflicted between laughing at how comical this is since my more than decade long history and how my intelligence is insulted on how they don't have a clue that there's no fucking way I'll ever buy free money chips. I'm going to have to rate buying free money chips as my second favorite oxymoron ever. There are some obvious oxymorons out there that everyone knows. Military Intelligence. This page intentionally left blank. Medium sized jumbo shrimp. Attractive Jamie Lee Curtis. The only one that tops this, and this can change, is "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to apologize." That one won someone money in a contest and I still giggle whenever I think about it.

Free is a pretty basic word in the human language. Once you get to the point where free isn't free then suckers that buy into this and get cheated on the free games by AI - and need to buy more free chips with Momma's credit card it's far from free.

No comments: