Sunday, November 3, 2013

In Honor of Two Plus Two Acknowledging My Birthday



Thanks guys and gals. And I know what you're thinking. Xenu779 doesn't post too much anymore. You have a burning need to see evidence of Internet poker being absolute bullshit.

Now I understand that with your busy lives that you can't simply create an account and visit virtually every table without raising an eyebrow and saying, "What the fuck?" so I'll splain (real word) it to you here.

Nobody has the time and skill to amass enough chips to buy into these high level games. The thought that people would buy free money chips to play like idiots is one of the most comical things I've ever seen.

NIGHTCRAW.

Small time out. You created an account with your name in caps lock? What the fuck?

Playing two high end tables at the same time? What the fuck?

Registered for a 45 player free money game with no chance of it starting before a real human would want to wait.

No comments: