Monday, February 10, 2014

Flagitious

For when Fascinorous just isn't strong enough.

Living in the 14th best country on the planet, the US, I think I have apretty good idea what my flag looks like. There are some stars and I seem to recall a bit of blue red and white. Or maybe I'm from France and I just zoned out too much after malt liquor consumption. But I also noticed some guy from Belgium with this plain red flag with some weird heraldic symbolly thing that wasn't the Belgian flag. Maybe he waffles between what avatar he uses.

Belgian waffles - get it.

The same avatar pops up on a German player. Ad it's not Germany's flag.

This "on the fly"creation of new bogus accounts has really reached new tremendous proportions of insulting the intelligence of anyone that's paying attention. I can do this for as long as the Olympics last.

No comments: