Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dumb Ass Chat Wipers





As a real human with a tiny bit of a real life outside of getting cheated I have come back to what I call Operation Interrupt. The Operation has bee active for months, but posting about it has been limited.

I've created a folder DACW - Dumb Ass Chat Wipers. And I can populate it every day. You see, the generous hosts of these all in tables care so much about your enjoyment that heaven forbid you might actually see some commentary from the previous table. LEON sent tip to host. STRELLA said "TY." INCONTENTIA said, "LOVE MONTY."

Surely the meaning of the chat on your new bullshit table can top that.

As I try and delay these meaningless bullshit tables I have come across something that just makes absolutley no fucking sense. A new game starts when two active players aren't sitting out. And here we have a virgin table with the message that a new game is about to start.

No comments: