Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sebastian175



It takes a lot of time and dedication to make your living on real money Internet poker. Or so I'm told since I never played for real money other than winning something like $1.14 on a bogus free roll satellite of 4000 players that earned me a seat of another 4000 players and it was just way too much wasted time other than a bit of pride knowing that I played well. And my reward was less than two dollars. The real money play stole that from e within a few hands.

This Sebastian nonsense is easily duplicated. Someone who has acheived enough success on real money tables and apparently needs a break to not only sit at a free money game, but to also create the RAGE table where everyone goes all in and my skill will carry me through.

Real money players don't waste their time playing rage. It's an insipid excuse for PokerStars to log in billions of hands that the ordinary person doesn't get to see.

Please note that Sebastianhole wasn't just at one table taking a break.

No comments: