Sunday, February 3, 2013

Send in the Clones







Isn't it rich?
You have two pair?
The tables not full so what do you care?
Send in the Clones.
There ought to be Clones.

This jackwipe shows up all the time on these all in tables. Today he's got nuthing (real word) to do except snatch a new table and declare it AIOF.

I have some pleasant memories of making obvious AI go in to retirement. (I'm talking to you Hotelfordogs) And you, dear sir are on the top of my shit list.

First of all the screen name. Clones? Like robot mindless not human? And for fun all you have to do is make my life miserable?

The real proof of the AI is that George Cloney has a signature.

It's not just AIOF.

It's

A I O F


From personal experience I know you can't copy and paste. And this is something that I might be responsible for. You don't want the real human copying a search and finding out that two players have named themselves 'comma.' I'm not making this up. I've retired an AI position named 'comma.' Certainly copying and pasting the link to this blog is not allowed.


I know exactly where the A I O F appears. Human up or retire.



No comments: