Sunday, February 24, 2013

Poker Bots



The term 'bots' doesn't begin to explain the insanity that goes on. It suggests that there are people out there willing to write a computer program that can play at a table and maybe cheat the site out of some money.

It's a defense for anyone critical of the integrity to the game.

Conditoer is a star poker talent. Since I can already hear those critical of me and pointing out that star players just kill time by an occasional free money table I offer these screen shots. That's the only table this jack wipe is playing.

The same geniuses that created M1sspiggy winning two milestone hands, huge wait lists that nobody will ever get to sit at, and they have created an environment where an allegedly talented player sits at pretty much the single most meaningless table on the planet.

A long time ago I sat at my first Full Tilt tables. There was a balance between me being courted to break open my checkbook and just farting around. I sat a Razz table and a player pops up and sits with a million chips.

There's always someone better than you. Even if it's not a real person.

No comments: