Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Why not show your star?



http://www.cardschat.com/f10/pokerstars-star-symbol-140951/

Indeed, why do you choose not to show your star? Are you ashamed that you have a lowly bronze star which every real money player instantly gets and you don't have a better star? The FPPs (fuckedup player points) necessary to move up the ladder to the next highest star require playing real money tables. And here I am randomly observing a low level real money table where there is only one starred player.


And the laughable suggestion in this poker forum thread is that players purposefully divest themselves of the stars to bait opponents into thinking they are a donk.

Even if you could make your star disappear, you are still up against a full table of other players doing the same thing.

These poker chat rooms provide a constant source of amusement for me. The obvious analogy is Scientology's spin doctors pointing out minor errors in defense of the huge flaws in their system. Like, attack a date in a book posted wrong by two months and ignoring the human rights abuses and fraud.

PokerStars won't follow their own rules they've go on campaign to suck money out of their dwindling base of real money players. Just like Scientology.


The US Justice Department knows it's a fraud. The FBI knows it's a fraud. The world knows it's a fraud.

But maybe I have some son of a rich pair of parents that I courted with my non-random great cards willing to steal their credit card info and dropping a couple of grand.

The cards are not random. I've proven that. The players I've played against are AI most of the time. I've proven that. The spin doctors post the most insane meaningless defenses - yeah proved that too.

And lately I've taken to mailing the so called poker pros about the bullshit. The lack of response tells me that they have no good rebuttal to the math presented here.

No comments: