Friday, August 31, 2012

Hold'em Wait List 2 - Human Nature















This is how PokerStars burns through a 32 player wait list in an hour when if it was real people they would actually play a couple of hands before leaving. (And the shelf life of playing on a Stud Hi Lo seven card game seems to be about 5.)

Players that were so hot and heavy to join the game are gone by the time it's cycled around to their entry. This is real human nature. But the fact that you joined the game in the first place is not. Excuse me while I jerk off. I demand immediate gratification. I can't wait 50 minutes until Jarah gets back home.

And xandy. You really have to be kidding. Basically joined the huge wait list to pop in, say "Hi" and maybe actually played one or two hands.

And ever since my entry on to the wait list all of a sudden new players to the lobby don't think this table is so cool.

Hmmmmmmm

No comments: