Monday, August 27, 2012

Two Million Chips





Less than three months ago I had $115,000. How do you get to $2,000,000 in such a sort time?

By NOT playing poker. In its current format no limit Omaha Hi-Lo can hardly be called poker. There's more bingo going on there than thoughtful poker.

Yes, we here at the Big Lay Down made an important decision this weekend. Blogger allows a limited amount of space. And new posts were pushing old posts into the dust bin. So we're starting from scratch.

I know we've all loved the ongoing jokes. My crack time. Proclaiming a nonsense word is a real word. The Asian hottie of the day. And that last one is what I want to talk about.

We're going to drop that theme. Maybe there will be an occasional one here and there, but not the one and sometimes two per post that we had been doing. So other than marking my milestone just achieved about half an hour ago I will not be posting too many more pics.

And by the way the old content is not archived. It's gone. Because I'm sure PokerStars will keep making the same mistakes that they have been and there will be lots of new great stuff.

Peace -

Paradox

No comments: