Friday, August 31, 2012

The Hold'Em Wait List - Part 1











A word of warning when dealing with me. Don't give me any bonus material. The main point of my investigation was to take a look and see why someone would join a table with a huge waiting list. Exactly how long do you have to wait and what is so cool about the table you chose? Some answers will follow, but I got way too many screen shots for one post.

You went through the reg process as a Russian. And since an ordinary human wouldn't wait almost an hour for a seat at a meaningless free money game you post what looks like might be Russian, but a simple Internet search proves it's meaningless.

And exactly what do you gain from this? Are you putting up a facade to gain government subsidies? Oh...look at me! I'm a poor Russian peasant! Send me some chickens.

It's vastly easier to believe you are a AI part of a table which had a big wait list that conveniently stopped posting chat when a real human signed up.

Tgolya nyet ols svetl.

Makes just as much sense as what you said.

No comments: