Saturday, March 2, 2013

Vacuums Suck



Like I've said many times before, winners require losers. This site isn't about the winning, but the constant willingness of idiots that just can't wait to lose. And the cosmic joke is that it's only free money tables. I get the feeling that instead of an interface for people to play cards that I'm playing on a table full of AI that just doesn't care about how many chips they have. And the players don't have any sense of individuality.

It starts with the registration process. I define myself as someone that wants to play poker. Goddammit! I have to pick a name. All the cool names, like Pustule are already taken. OK. Vacuum. That name surely sucks (get it?) Nobody would ever take that name.

Fuck!!!!

I can't be named vacuum. So what if I deliberately misspell it? In accounting, after transposition of numbers the second most common mistake is to repeat the wrong number. The invoice is for 125.52 and you make it 122.52.

Now I'm supposed to believe that someone went through the registration process, repeated the wrong letter, has never come up on my radar before and is playing at five tables?\

And you've used one of my trademarks. Vacuums(winners) and feeders (AI losers.) Make a player named jackwipe because I'll deal with you tomorrow.

No comments: