Monday, April 8, 2013

Leo Margets and Rafeal Nadal poker



Wow. Leo is kinda hot. And Nadal. Who wouldn't want these two as spokespersons for your site?

So do you actually play there or did they send you a big check and you just don't fucking care?

The math is entirely on my side. Three hands of pocket kings in a row. Misspiggy involved in two milestone hands. 1TOAST. Howdy! I post "ED" after every hand I win.

My license for stalking Jarah has expired. So I'm gonna stalk Leo until she grows a brain and removes herself from being part of an obvious cheating suck your money site. Gotta homepage? Leo, have you ever humped the artificial intelligence on this site? Was it good for you? Because there's a whole lot of non-poker going on here.

Next time ask for at least one extra zero at the end of your sponsorship check. Because if you are involved with this site in any way, shape or form you are part of the problem.

Do I need to go to my archives?

No comments: