Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Bullshit of Omaha Hi Lo on Pokerstars



I can (and I will) do this every day. These bullshit all in games. They are a contradiction. There's no energy spent on thinking about your cards. But it takes 15 minutes for a fully loaded table to start.

The energy expended is on snatching up a new table and sitting out while your friends come to the table. And these freaks never have anything better to do than join the table, maybe post something perfunctory in the chat like "NEXT GAME" and, now get this. Instead of staying at the same table with their infinite chip stacks they close it out and go to the "NEXT GAME."

It's not like any of these assholes said, "brb - dog has to pee." Or "I'm out for 15 minutes while I nail my girlfriend." Nope. Just sitting here quietly waiting for the game to start. So I can prove to the world that I a a poker god.

By mindlessly going all in every hand.

No comments: