Thursday, April 11, 2013

Leo Margets Likes it Slow



Leo, hun. Your picture still shows up at the bottom of the lobby screen endorsing PokerStars. We here at the Big Laydown have it on good authority that you like it slow. Because that's what you get here all the time.

And since you may not be too familiar with me (and my new dog) let me backtrack and give you a bit of info. What Separates me from the basic angry rant from someone that had one bad night is that I have played over a million hands of Internet Poker. Purposefully searching for things that don't make sense. And frankly an ostrich like yourself with your head in the sand that ignores these things means that you are part of the problem.

There's no doubt in my mind that I'm on "The Bad Boy List." Which actually works to my advantage. Every table I pick ends up in a short period of time into turning into something bizarre. And since I am able to collect and display hard evidence with screenshots I get to share it with the world. Or at least the world that Googles "Leo Margets Naked." This blog is the top hit.

What we have here in willsmimi is someone playing annoyingly slow. Now except for the fact that it happens all the time I imagine your supposed to think he/she/it is thinking. In this case I was reraised and then we both checked on the next hand and he couldn't beat the two pair I had showing. Haven't mastered the bluff yet, Mr. AI?

No this business about timing out and having your hand folded, rejoining and timing out is merely annoying for the sake of being annoying. And look at that. My oh my. It's the only table this jackwipe is playing.

Real people don't behave like this. Do you really want to be associated with a site where this goes on? A site that has been nailed by the US Justice Department for fraud? Is it because maybe you aren't that good and you need the slow play to have time to think yourself?

Inquiring minds want to know.

No comments: