Monday, April 8, 2013

Leo Margets Naked



Cheap shot, oh yeah. But until Leo disassociates herself with PokerFrauds I'm going to use her as my example.

Leo. Babe. Hun (can I call you hun?) Tootsie? Vermiform?

No before you break out the cell phone and call your lawyer, take a look at this table. I can promise you that the time commitment to have one player at 1.6 mill and a couple of other positions with more than the 40k buy is....well...rigged.

Until you disassociate yourself with this site you will learn that I will use your name in my campaign (kinda of a rhyme in there.)

Freedom of the press rules. So let us start to with perfectly legit post titles that require a reaction.

Preface these with Leo Margets:
Slut
Slattern
Floozy
Cock whore
Retard
Jackwipe
Bimbo
Talentless cunt
Cheater
Raisan ( running out of ideas, but you get the picture.)

Seriously Leo. Is this a site you want to be associated with? The cards aren't random. Think about the losers on that table where the chip leader has 1.6 million. There's lot of deliberate losing going on here. And it's not like PFrauds ever said that the play money tables are just for fun. These are allegedly serious players.

Ball is in the slattern's court Prove me wrong with some rational argument.

No comments: