Saturday, January 25, 2014

Blackfish



As a real humin (real word) and not some retarded AI or bored admin I occasionally do something other than play poker. So about two months ago I bought Blackfish off my cable company and it was a huge mindset altering experience. Killer whales in captivity are tortured and unloved like my killer pit bull who steals the covers at night.

So now that I'm interested in killer whales it's natural for me to try and connect with the player that has a killer whale avatar.

The game is a couple of hands old and chat is locked down for the remainder of the game. Which probably means no chat was allowed from the start. I don't know if it's because I'm recalcitrant and vocal about the fraud or if it's just that PF wants t keep the hands chugging away without real humin (real word) interruption. If I'm that annoying I should have my account deleted.

So before I take a nap I'll see if I can post chat.

No comments: