Saturday, January 18, 2014

The NSA is Watching PokerStars



At times, quite often actually, I catch PokerStars doing something inconsistent and stupid. At times I hate myself for posting here and letting them know so they can cheat better. But here I go.

The latest insanity is little icons hovering around a player indicating that he/she/it/shit is playing from a smartphone or a tablet. I'm guessing the idea is that the message is you can enjoy a fun game or two of poker on the bullet train commute between Seattle and Tokyo on the way to work. Literally everyone knows this is stupid since Godzilla will surely attack and ruin the commute.

The bind-moggling thought that these wackjipes know exactly what platform I'm using to log in is insane. Am I Playing from my piece of shit computer? Am I playing from my phartsmone? Am I playing from an Ipad? Exactly how the fuck do you know with so much certainty that these players are logged in other than 2400k dial up on a Commdore 64 that you create little icon imagy things?

No comments: