Sunday, January 19, 2014

How Do You Access Your Games?



I've caught PokerStars manufacturing bogus positions. Something like 15 years ago there were these players registering with insipid names like david175, bruce34, don577, etc....

The latest insanity is bogus positions that now get to proudly display that they are playing from a handheld device. Seriously, half a table is sitting at a Starbucks or at the laundromat while the clothes are spinning in a dryer? Here it is 3:00am EST and there and some of these players are from the US, some from Russia. In the almost non-existent chat one US player even had the nerve to post "da." This tells me a lot about the "people" I'm seated with. Admin from Russia in control of a table with AI. There are only two people here and I've got a huge lack of home court disadvantage.

And you expect me to get cheated and lose on free money games and buy free money chips?

No comments: