Thursday, January 23, 2014

F You Says the SilverStar



As is typical for these 50-50 free money turbo games there isn't a whole lot of chat going on. This table had four characters over a full game. No more do we have "hi all," good luck all," "u2," "Pete, I want to bang your sister" or any other number of mindless chatter that used to exist pre-US Justice Dept. shut down.

Now we are limited to a Silver Star position that is the most unlikely to register for this meaningless free money game losing a hand and whining.

Personally if I put the time commitment into playing real money games and I was met with the inevitable hot poker (pun intended) up the ass bad beat that might have wiped out your real money I would turn off the computer, get stinking drunk, wake up and delete my account. I wouldn't register for a low leel free money game and pretend that it would give me an iota of happiness that I could struggle on and maybe make myself a ChromeStar.

In these low level free money games I' a big shark in a tiny pond. I should be met with a constant supply of idiots that don't have a clue how to play poker. I'm met with idiots that by the rules know poker and play like they are on crack.

No comments: