Thursday, January 3, 2013

An Explanation of What Operation Chat Wipe Means



















The days of meaningful chat like "Hi Fred, how are the kids?" Or maybe, "The weather really sucks here in Seattle. I wish I had never moved from the smog in LA." Or even "brb, gotta let the dog out" have long ago disappeared. Now it's all about wiping out the previous chat and making your declaration on the table rules.

I haven't been challenged on it yet, but I feel the need to defend myself in advance.

OK Xenu - what exactly do these screen shots prove?

When the hilariously idiotic and repetitive characters appear in chat, wiping out the old chat, or even better wiping out non existent chat I have the time to get the screen shot before the last slots of available chat on the screen have been filled. Which proves that someone who we will call Allen Iverson (nicknamed AI) has deliberately taken the time to post those meaningless characters.

A virgin table opens up once every 20-30 seconds and these jackwipes continue to keep avoiding them and clearing a new table out of a used table. And not realizing that it's a virgin table and clearing it.

There's no strategic or tactical poker related reason for this. The previous chat, even on these bullshit all in games will be wiped out by a string of even more bullshit chat like
"GLAAAAAAAAAAAA RD !"
"NHS ALLLLLLLL"
"ROUND 33333333333333"
"RAGE ONNNNNNNNNNNHNN"
"TYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

And I can duplicate this every day without playing a single hand. Which I don't intend to since PS is set in impossible mode right now.

And tomorrow. Can I ask you something? (Cryptic, yes, but tomorrow's post will make it clear.)

No comments: