Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cheating at Internet Poker







I can cheat at computer games with the best of them. Look at those RBI numbers. In less than one season I have three players with more RBIs than a lot of real baseball players have in a career.

It's empty and hollow other than proving my point. As the foremost expert of artificial intelligence pretending to be real people on the planet, I play my trump card again.

It takes time, energy and attention to play games against real people and be successful. Before bogus Internet poker took control of my life I spent a lot of time playing chess. This was a part of my life other than an irrational light globe falling down and just missing me moment. I got over it.

I moved on. Got a job other than Toys 'R' Us and shred the company of two fucking awesome dogs. I reflected on what I want to do for entertainment.

And that's when it struck me that it was time for my brain to die and just go all in on Internet poker.

Playing on PokerStars doesn't require any skill at poker. You just have to be the first at the table, declare which version of not poker it is. Math doesn't matter. Cards don't matter.
CAPS LOCK MATTERS.

This planet is fucked.

No comments: