Saturday, January 19, 2013

More Serious Cheating



You don't win at Season Ticket Baseball without some serious cheating. Here I am World Series winner and maxed out on fan loyalty, a crap load of money and it's to the point where it is going to get boring.

Not quite yet, but close. I still want to see if some of my rookies make an impact on the big league team. And maybe make some trades, although it's unlikely because the other managers always offer crap. And I want the new free agent star. I can afford him.

Oh my God. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why haven't I just edited all my players and click on simulate to the end? It might just be because there's not much of a challenge.

Poker on the Internet is supposed to be a challenge. Even on the free money games, so I don't want to hear you whine about it.

Let's find a turbo guts or rage table and watch them try to justify why it's even populated by two year olds that couldn't possibly have enough chips to play it.

No comments: