Friday, January 4, 2013

Can I ask You Something?



Now just like the useless chat wiping and mindless declarations of the table rules I've seen this phrase way too many times.
It's never "Hi Xenu, want to play AIOF?" It's not "How's the weather out there?" It's not, "Please leave the table, I'm waiting to play with my crack whore stripper friend trixie."

No, the broken record of AI chat always specifically says, "Can I ask you something?"

And there's not the annoying extra characters in caps lock. "CAN I ASKKKKK YOU SOMETHINGGGGGG?"
Well, you can ask if you want to. I'm probably not going to respond because the repetitive question just makes you look like jackwipe fucktard AI. So consider this your warning that I'm about to start "Operation Can I ask?" And in the upcoming weeks/months it will be posted here.

No comments: