Saturday, January 19, 2013

Professional Poker Players Are a Joke

















Let's start out with Turbo guts before the meat of this post.

Again we have the table filling up before the particular variation of not real poker is declared. There is some comical effort to make an excuse that the play doesn't start immediately. Working on creating a new all in table. I don't want my talentless all in friends to have to put up with the bullshit old chat. I must snatch every single table, globally coordinate a mass sit in. And then wait five minutes for a game I don't have to think about.

These all in players don't have to think about what they are going to do other than waiting until the table is full - crime against nature. Can't start an all in bullshit game without a full table.

Ages ago I had two people attack this blog and its messages. The first was a vulgarity filled rant that looked like a smear campaign political office campaign that did nothing to support the opponent but just tried to make the opponent look bad.

The second was a little bit more quiet. "Dude, your just playing for free money." As if that's supposed to make me not caring about winning.

I have a healthy skepticism about the Internet in general and PokerStars in particular. So when I got a fan, Jack, I was happy for the attention, but not a true believer that this was just not from one of those abundant spin doctor sites that promote how Internet poker is for real.

I find it hard to believe that a professional poker hasn't decided to comment on this blog. It's a cowardly challenge since I have way too much evidence like m1sspiggy. Surely there MUST be a professional poker player trolling the Web looking for an edge.

Last year in an insomical (real word) moment I dial switched to poker on TV. I did smile noticing that the final table had no ridiculous visors or shirts. But lack of support is not as good as negativity.


Math is our friend. It may be so useless as calculating the sales tax and what tip you leave the waitress. Global warming can be denied. The value of Rush Limbaugh can be denied. The value of David Miscavige to this planet can be denied. The value of Internet poker via Pokerstar, a site that just doesn't care about math and only cares about dealing millions of hands every day. Even it's just a server.

Surely Internet poker can't be this impossibly bad without someone with skill other than me noticing.

So I'll leave you with the top hit from a Google search of Internet rigged poker Either pro or con. Both of us at the Biglaydown want to know.

http://fuckpokerstars.com/

That's some serious dedication. A bit too over the top.

http://fulltiltpokerrigged.blogspot.com/

No that's spin doctor weird. Used to be called fulltilt is not random.

http://pokerdive.com/pokerist-club-texas-poker/

http://www.pokerboni.com/forums/smalltalk/2614-poker-ist-rigged
http://www.pokerboni.com/forums/smalltalk/2614-poker-ist-rigged


No comments: