Saturday, March 23, 2013

Can you say database?



Which should actually be called data base. or dat abase. or datab ase.

Now let's remember this is supposedly an interface for card hungry heroes to match their skills with others. And I'm being told that I can't have my favorite name of pu stule. You got that right. Some fucktard jackwipe has already taken pu stule as their name.

The crack IT staff on PokerStars hasn't done any cleaning. No need to when it's just AI versus AI. But I can promise you this. Even if someone has an extremely low self esteem that wanted to call themselves pustule would accept the default of pustule197 instead of putting a space in the middle of pu stule.

I've never sat at a table with someone with a screen name of kan garoo, bel ated, verda nt or any other broken up put a space inside the name player. Why? Because real people don't do this. But here is PokerStars telling me that someoe has already taken that lu dicrous name.

I've played on Po kerStars far too long to just be so meone that had a bad beat on one ni ght and wanted to move on to what ap pears to be a satel lite site that cat ers to addic ted card pl ayers. I'm actu ally a pretty nice guy that has way too mu ch time on his hands. And be ing destru ctive instead of co nstructive is a he lluva a lot more fun for me.

So keep up the chea ting. At free mon ey tables! I'll g et ba ck to you tom or row since your cr ack IT staff is pr obably en joying the we eekend and wi ll not hav a f ix in place bef ore that.

No comments: