Saturday, March 16, 2013

Silver Star



OK. Let's deconstruct this.

"The third level is loaded with benefits. It's" been created to..." Really? Like kicking ass and earning money isn't enough? Loaded is a pretty big word to be throwing around here. Loaded means something like alotsa (real word.) Alotsa stuff. The neighbor girl has alotsa boobige (also a real word.) Apparently the only real benefit is some different configuration of stars around your avatar. Which you can't get by playing free money tables, jackwipe.

"It's been created to reward your current play and inspire..." Yeah, right. Created a level in the middle of a ladder game? Every schoolboy that has watched the Olympics knows that you start at bronze, go out drinking and win a chrome medal for not puking and then you get to silver and gold.

"You enjoy earning points faster..."

Your VIP store intrigues me. I have to play real money hands to get points good for the PokerStars store? Like I really want a visor or T-shirt showing my love for this non-random crap?

"spending your points in better ways and playing more VIP tournaments."

This is kind of a personal decision. So I get to Silver Star. And magically I'm going to spend my points in better ways, because that is what this level has to offer. I can hardly wake up from my drunken stupor.

And my oh my, you have to keep playing for real money to keep you in good standing to keep winning precious points that basically do nothing other than get you a small discount on the online store.

Let's see what Supernova Elite has to offer.

No comments: