Saturday, March 16, 2013

Vulpicide



As I'm being cheated constantly (on free money tables!) I resort to one of my old tricks where I don't actually have to sit at the table and get cheated.

The Name Game. Does someone really have low enough self esteem to name themselves Pustule? Boy howdy yes. Pustule has been taken as a username.

I can break open my dictionary and load in a ton of innocuous words to choose as my screen name-

That have already been taken.

Vulpicide. Actually not in common dictionaries, but is still out there. It means killing a fox. While fox murder is not at the forefront of my thoughts I do think about why someone would create a word for it. And why someone would actually express themselves as an individual by taking that as their screen name.

Snot. I can understand that. Some two year old managed to login. Everybody's doin' it pickin' and chewin' it. Don't think it's funny because it's snot!


If you're at the point in your life where you name yourself vulpicide you might as well name yourself snot. Because your not doing the site any favors with your bogus name.












No comments: