Saturday, March 2, 2013

Miley Stoned



Now let's remember that to get to this 95 billion PokerStars summit that they get to add the free money tables into it. The free money tables where you post in caps lock, go all in(it is the cool thing to do) and your biggest concern is making a new table. even though it would be a hell of a lot more proficient to stay at the same table and go all in with your loser buddies.

Instead of accidentally falling on a free money table, again the even multiple of a million is the lucky real money table.

If it wasn't rigged you would see an adjustment. Real money milestone hand at 94,000,000,032. I have something like three more milestone hands in me before I take a nap. And there is something else stupid that PokerStars has been doing with this milestone campaign that doesn't make any sense. I'll post it if I see it. Here is a hint - wait list.

No comments: