Saturday, September 15, 2012

1Toast -the One Trick Pony














As someone who has the luxury with way too much time and a background reason for wanting to waste it on PokerStars I am all over the place. Five draw sitters. Two table Hold'em. 25k buy in games. Badugi (they got the bad part of that right.)

And yes, here it is two in the morn when most people in my time zone would be sleepies. (Real word.)

Let me tell you a story about real people. My parents are both dead. They knew I liked classical music, and a lot of that is their fault. Three or four times a year we would go to a concert. Dad didn't have Alzheimers, but you could count on the same joke every time. "The London Philharmonic? At London?" Funny the first time, and that's probably why it became repetitive and not funny. Positive feedback reinforcing the behavior.

1TOAST has one joke. It was funny the first time and now as an untalented human who has a million chips he....

Who am I kidding.

As programmed AI to Toast's joke is this:

ED

Do ya get it? 1TOAST ED. Toasted. You can count on it every single win including splitting a pot.

And you can count on Toastie being around because when the going gets tough He'll just max out the chip stack with more chips than would ever be needed. Until IT bails out against real talent. You probslie (real word) only need 100k to call and be a nuisance to those that want to play poker.

If I have to I will create some new accounts. In caps lock.

SITEISRIGG
(ED)

MYBIKEISR)
(ED)

Both of my long time readers will understand that last one.

No comments: