Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Huns Continue to Ransack the Chat







I've got a bit of a problem. I have nobody to call 'hun.' And since my existence is hardly ever acknowledged at the tables I sit on I can't even get a 'hun' out of someone I've played against before.

Last night's Dear Hunter scenario was just a small speed bump into looking at the world of the Mongol hordes. And, yes, his is a bit cowardly since I've pegged Hotelfordogs as a constant 'hunner' but still, here it is again.

It doesn't matter if it's hun or dear. The mere fact that these alleged people feel the need to post it every single hand is astronomically stupid. But I understand it because any meaningful pre-recorded chat inevitably fails the reality test.

And what is stupider than posting hun every hand? Abbreviating it to the letter h.

No comments: