Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Poker Prisoner









This lack of identity is approaching somewhere near alarming. When I wake up I think about what I need to do, what I want to do and sex.

I have played over a million hands of poker on the Internet, but far too often I see a lack of positions defining themselves. We've got Da Bears with a Fighting Irish avatar. We have someone that picked the name getalife. And ultrAsian from Germany.

I thinkses (real word) the getalife position was created specifically for me. I've got this project running that ordinary people wouldn't do. No details yet, but let's say for now it involves screwing with Internet poker. And if my asshole neighbors get annoyed the collateral damage is good. I've got way too many chips to care about the result of every table I play on. But to get there I've had to suffer an amazing amount of bullshit. And I have to put up with the creation of a player named getalife that makes me look like the bad guy for dedicating the time to truly work at being successful when the rigged cards can make someone earn more than I have in 15 minutes.

CI join the wait list. Not a peep. Play solitaire. The jackwipe that joins after me sits simultaneously with me. There's a flurry of French chat because we haveses (real word) two Canadians. Then we haveses two year old stupid chat. Needless to say I'm at a table where this mentality would never get enough chips to be allowed to sit at it.

PokerStars is the one that needs to get a life. Or lives. Instead of pretending 100k AI is playing for real.

No comments: