Monday, September 10, 2012

Trust Me, There's Always Something Wrong



Power corrupts, and Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Although tame by PokerStars standards we've still got someone calling a bet and leaving them 300 chips. It's nuts. There's no way that 300 is going to change the course of your night. You might as well just go all in.

And then there are the tiny things that make me raise an eyebrow and wonder - where is this person's sense of identity? Mostly centered on imaspyforu. When I first sit a couple of posts are in the ever beloved CAPS LOCK. I win a decent hand with four jacks and the post made by ima is "Since I lost let's play idiot poker." Problem is that ima wasn't the one that called me.

Needless to say the leisurely pace doesn't support the amount of chips at the table. These guys would have had to been playing for eight hours to support that amount.

However, I do appreciate being allowed to win a hand every once in a while.

No comments: