Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Some Majorly Juiced Cards





Normally I see my opponents being the only ones with juiced cards. But this table was surprisingly refreshing considering the way most 5 draw games go on PokerStars. I got more than my fair share of the juiced cards and other than one connection problem for a couple of hands and one player hitting the fourteen second warning three times the pace was that of a normal poker game.

I started counting the really big ones, but there was a ton of three of a kinds. And for a 45 minute game until I exited in shame in third place we can also guess that some of the raised hands that were not called were also huge.

Two four of a kinds, five full house, two flushes and three straights. I'm going to estimate the number of three of a kinds - and I'm not making this up - about35. The screen shots I show here are me catching four aces and then within a few hands being dealt a pat full house. Amazing.

But still bullshit.

No comments: