Saturday, September 29, 2012

HoustonHunny









Yeah, right.

My bullshit detector went up to apocalypse level on this.

What are the odds that I complain about "hun" being posted in chat and I meet up with a real live person that has acquired enough chips to play on Omaha Hi Lo 40k buy in and name themselves HoustonHunny? It's pretty unlikely that the more natural HoustonHoney was already taken.

I'm reflecting on my days at Ultimatebet when I was fed a continuous parody ofmy screen name.

This was a position created by a bored admin at an odd time in the morning which I don't normally play at. I've done it before and I'll do it again. I'll go to bed at 5pm and sleep for 5 hours and immediately log in because when I'm off the normal schedule the really weird shit happens.

Good night Hunny. I'm going to watch two episodes of The Mentalist and Battleship sleep until 2pm and get up and screw with you again.

Or maybe since you read this blog to discover what you are doing wrong I'll go to bed now.

Reminder - it takes you a hell of a lot more energy to rig the hand than for me to fold it. And I've got a ton of chips to fold with. Bring on the not random cards.

No comments: