Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stupe (real word) Chat













And there we have it again.

im gona let bk in to move the line faster to mags

never see you guys except like a courtucy hi n poof

jenn was cold this mom

ty hun

we have the rabbit safe and sound.

gonna let sue in be in lobby

mags son is here she brb

Sorry to interrupt your private table.

If this is the next generation of our planet we are totally fucked. At best there is a two year old in charge of seating. Maybe I'm just jealous that I haven't been included in this little club that gets to go all in every hand and win.

In the Internet poker world they have an excuse for a player with a ton of chips called "banking." Mags didn't bank. Just moved from one seat to another at the same table.

I haven't seen this stupid chat since "I will sign up for the quit." The reigns appear to be in the hands of two year non English speaking idiots.

Since gotta work tomorrow and I want to watch some footy ball I'm going to count this as day three for Operation Attila. Three consecutive days with 'hun' being posted.

No comments: