Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Operation Dear Season

















This is really a subset of Operation Attila. And if PokerStars is trying to make me think that this invalidates my previous messages about how it's always hun, it's far from it. You've merely substituted dear for hun. And to see it so many times in such a short time span. Let's just say these two year olds need some serious medication.

I'm reminded of The Simpsons episode where Milhouse is cast as the sidekick of Radioactive Man. "I've said jiminy jillickers so many times it's lost all meaning."

The only value of posting dear or hun after every single hand that I can think of is that maybe there's some bizarre drinking game going on. If you don't win the hand take a drink. If you don't give up the term of endearment take a drink.

Instead of invalidation this provides validation. Like I've thought this blog is being read by PokerStars staff and has made a rather inadequate adjustment to yet another thing I've pointed out is bogus. Considering the longevity of this blog and the wide array of mistakes that have been made I doubt they can keep up with me. Some of the fixes create additional problems.

So PS, the ball is in your court as I serve you this. I still look at things other than the bogus chat. And for card play, you can't beat the existence of these Rage/Turbo Guts tables. Do you have the cajones to get rid of them? I don't think you do. Because I've figured out that the two year old chat and two year old play are purposeful so that a sane and talented poker player wouldn't want anything to do with the table. Let's make the No Limit Omaha Hi Lo tables so nauseating that we can have the AI crank out millions of hands a week.

No comments: