Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Real Money Games Must Be Better, Right?















At times my investigations lead me to watching real money games to see what the big boys are up to. Those with the testicles to pony up real money. Having won over 300k play money chips in my last one to two hours of play over the last two nights, this is the time to do that.

There is no doubt in my mind that 7 stud hi-lo is not the game you want to play at a table that's less than full of real people. The rake and the splitting is a losing scenario for all involved. Even if you're an idiot you can catch a low.

The burning questions from these shots are.

Why did I see cuterabit playing on play money tables earlier tonight? It's not likes it's baseball where you warm up in batting practice? One would think you would never bother with a free money game when you can use that time to make a real financial gain.

Why did novo come back for a second helping of pain after getting kicked around like an unloved dog the first time?

Despite the fact that it's a turbo table, why doesn't anyone bother to post anything in chat?

And the stars around the avatar. Exactly what the fuck does it mean that you are a "supernova?"

My experience is that most successful, real poker players are pretty smart and they would never even other with this. But every time it got to be heads up within seconds someone else would appear to defray the rake cost. If I was allowed to play for real money I'd join a wait list before going into a three player stud hi-lo game.

No comments: