Friday, November 23, 2012

40k Pre-flop





The first time I saw this last night I thought that there was some cosmic joke that I wasn't privy to. But PokerFrauds has manged to up the stakes on the reality issue. And fails miserably.

All in or fold makes some kind of sense. Not much, but it does explain how two year olds that never should have acquired enough chips to sit at the table play like such jackwipes.

But now the two year olds have created a new variation. 40k pre-flop or fold. And if you don't play by this new rule you are a donk or a cheater.

That was insulting to the two year olds. I'm sorry. Let me explain it better.

IF YOU DON'T GO ALL IN OR 40K ON THE TABLE WHICH DOESN'T CLEARLY SHOW THAT THERE ARE WEIRD PLAYER DICTATED RULES THAT DON'T REMAIN CONSISTENT SINCE THE PREVIOUS ADMIN DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THOSE RULES WERE YOU ARE A DONK AND/OR A CHEATER.

No get this assholes. I'm going to start sitting at empty tables and dictate the rules. Me and my three million chips are gonna make no caps lock tables. 10k or fold tables. No chat tables. Emoticon only tables. Nh and ty only tables. Post only in non-English tables (although it's a rule that all chat should be in English it's never enforced unless someone says something about it. If these were real game moderators they would be nailing them every time it happened,) call the moderator tables, sit out for two hands, use the time bank maximum tables, no rebuy in tables, weird bet tables that a human can't do (112233, etc...,) no avatar tables.

Now when I create these table rules and impose them without any real firepower behind them it's going to make me really unpopular. And someone might actually acknowledge me by my screen name for the first time in months.

No comments: