Thursday, November 1, 2012

Operation Wait List - 6 of 7 - And With a Bonus or Two



















I'm not going to do a play by play like the last couple of times here. Until they shut this down with an update I'll keep doing this. Remember PF - infinite patience. I might be the only person willing to observe a free money table, but you've brought this on yourselves.

Real people don't tend to log in to a table where they have to wait two hours before they get to play a single hand. And they don't play really slow when they have millions of chips. But these bogus huge wait list games always follow the same pattern. No significant dent in the list. Flurry of activity as the real human is starting to get close to being able to play. Then we have someone waiting on the wait list arriving at the table flashing their avatar to sit out.

Are you trying to sit out and it's not working? The biggest poker site on the planet hasn't figured out how to correct a bug? Is your IT staff working on how to make it look more believable than doing the right business decision of making sure it's fair?

In the middle of those screen shots are players timing out where the hand is folded. That's a rule break. While collecting evidence, not playing, watching and waiting I notice stuff. And I think hard about why a real person would even register for this table and keep rebuying on the cursed seat number 5. (Lower right corner with the meaningless seat numbers that PF assigns. Lose. Rebuy. Lose. Rebuy. Lose. Rebuy. Extremely impressive strategy.

So here we have a somewhat unproven scenario where players have entered the table with no time bank and the hand is folded. I was there and I saw it. The lumber in the backyard needed to be cut for my fireplace and I saw it.

Looks like a rule break to me.

My six out of seven batting average on hitting tables where someone does the impossible of flashing their avatar on "Sit Out" versus their ordinary supposed to have had screen name on day one compared to Alex Rodriguez's batting average in the baseball world series is skyrocketing through the roof. And here we have TWO positions flashing others to fold. That's two different positions flashing the avatar.

During the duration of the game I had no sense of feeling that there was a single position. The only significant advances in PF software upgrades in the last two years haven't been upgrades to make the site more fun for the audience. It's all been about blocking the critics.

Observer chat locked down on every single table.
I'm blocked from copying and pasting foreign chat into Babylon and finding out it doesn't make sense.
Screen shots are often altered and I've figured a workaround so my readers get to see the time stamp. This requires a lot more energy than just a simple (minded) player present.
And the two year old play on existing Omaha Hi-Lo tables. Rage/Race. Surely a normal person would never sit here.

The posting blinds challenge. Caught you twice without the screen shots. Keep it up and I'll getcha. Let's leave it at that for now.

No comments: