Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Choosing a Game - The Foxhuntr Incident



















This actually started a couple of minutes earlier than the screenshots.

I don't like being too predictable other than when it suits me. Which is why I've been known to undergo cryogenic freezing and wake up at the weirdest times imaginable. And believe me, the bills for that are huge. So tonight I give the hugely successful Operation Wait List a rest and found lots of other oddities.

Foxhuntr is only playing one table. If you can call sitting at a table waiting for a game playing.

Ah! I see we have kicked things up a notch and gone from sitting out to presenting 40k chips. Which is really weird because that's the max buy in for a hold'em game. This is seven stud. This is the first time I've seen a 40k buy in on a non-hold'em game. Methinks thou art confused that since I'm here that 40k is the proper buy in.

Well your fox hunting skills suck balls, but you did find a bear. And he's kinda kicking your sorry ass. It's still not a real game since the rake is going to take you over the coals with just two players.

And three players at last. Time for some serious competition. And to give an explanation of why you chose this table. It's not like you acknowledged Bear by saying, "Thought you forgot our prearranged meeting." Nope, just those three hands I wanted to wait on an empty table to play. And he/she/it is gone.

No comments: