Monday, November 26, 2012

Milestones? Part 3











And as if the lack of math isn't enough to insult my intelligence, we also have the outright rules break.

Observer chat. This has been locked down for over a year. But because these milepebbles have put so many mileripples in the mileponds mileobservers get to milepost multiple milechats. But if I want to add my mile cents to the mileconversation, I'm not milemet with milechat not being mile allowed I'm miletold that milereal milemoney games are not allowed in the mileUSA.

If you are going to be this milestupid I really doubt you will mile survive to 100 milebillion hands. Miles Standish knows, from his milegrave that this is milebogus. Miley Cyrus knows it's bogus. Chess player Anthony Miles knows it's bogus. I guess you're going to get another milebogus reference in Guiness for this. But I will mile get one miletoo for most inappropriate uses of the word mile in a single milepost. <======== Milepost. Real word!!!!!

No comments: